Nittany Knits

Friday, March 23, 2007

What's the saying....be careful what you wish for

Large Marge thought it would be a great idea to buy the girl child some yarn and teach her how to finger knit.This would give her something to do on the plane to Ireland. 5 hours and 4 scarves (you could trip over they are so long) later, she is still trying to dig up more yarn to make more scarves. Did we somehow forget to account for the fact that I gave birth to this child and she has the capability of becoming as completely obsessed as I have about knitting???? Did we somehow forget to account for the fact that, at this rate, she will distroy my stash in a single weekend???? Luckily, she is still taking out all the icky stuff I had left over from when I started knitting. She will figure it out soon enough, though. Maybe I can reach a happy medium between this new finger knitting stage and the knitting needles. I do have a knitting loom somewhere under that bed of mine.

I better go... I think she's finishing another one!

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • I'll have a bag for you tomorrow. This way I'll have more room for S&W. Unless Frick gets to it first...

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home