Nittany Knits

Monday, March 05, 2007

I've been having trouble getting onto my blog lately. I know, I know the computer is only as smart as the person who is using it.

This past weekend was great for knitting. Saturday was the Grand opening of 'A Tangled Skein' in Hyattsville, so Miss Christine joined the kids and myself for a drive down to check out the new store. I really enjoyed the great use of space and the many areas for knitters to sit' n knit. It was difficult to shop however, since a major section of the store was taken up with musicians playing live music. They were stationed in front of all the Debbie Bliss and some great looking recycled cotton. I'll just have to go back!

I got lots of knitting done on my 'Monkey' socks this weekend. They are looking great! I have no pictures of the sock in progress, but this is the yarn I am using. It's called 'On Line'. I had never heard of it before, but it's great to work with.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • I'm looking forward to seeing progress shots of your Monkey socks - I'm sure they'll look great with this beautiful yarn that you're using. "Online" is a German yarn manufacturer and I absolutely adore their yarns and colourways!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home