Nittany Knits

Monday, February 26, 2007

We are back from Pittsburgh safe and sound. We had a blast at my mother's party, and most importantly-my mother loved her presents! I love my mother very much, but she is very difficult to buy presents for. I tend to freak out while finding her presents that express how much I love her. We did a great job this year. Not only did she love the presents I had brought for her, but she even took the Jaywalker pedicure socks off my feet and claimed them as her own. Alrighty then. I held my tongues and didn't mention the time it takes top knit socks on size one needles. I just smiled and told her I was glad she liked them.

She did make up for it by watching the kids while I went off to my favorite yarn store in Pittsburgh to pick up some Tofutsie sock yarn and some great buttons made out of antlers from a neighborhood man. I also swung by the local Irish store to pick up a book of Aran sweater patterns. Yeah!

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • Glad you had a great weekend and got a chance to visit the yarn shop. :) Thank you for the vitual card, your awesome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

  • Wow! I didn't know Pittsburgh neighborhood men had antlers.:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home