Nittany Knits

Monday, February 05, 2007

The countdown to the 2007 Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival has begun! Click here http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=5&day=5&year=2007&hour=8am&min=&sec=&p0=419

to see exactly when you may begin shopping. I based my countdown by the 8am time that most people take over and start shopping, not the 9am time they are supposed to wait to open.

As usual, this is of course the same weekend of the Fairy Festival http://www.fairiefestival.net/index.htm in Glen Rock,PA. Much conflict arises every year because of this scheduling conflict. I of course need to be at Sheep and Wool every second of the weekend, and my daughter needs to be at the fairy festival. This year however, I have won! The fairy festival will not be having it's star band perform. The group 'Albannach' is an intense drumming and pipe band from Scotland. They are not performing at the fairy festival this year, but will be at the WV Strawberry Festival instead on May 18 & 19.

Now all I need is a camper with a blender inside (to make my Cinco De Mayo margaritas) and I won't have to leave the fairgrounds for any reason!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • Yeah Sheep and Wool!! I'll see you in Texas!!

    ;)

    By Blogger Jody, at 10:49 AM  

  • Where did you get your counter html code? I got mine from the same place as Margaret and just popped it in my header...after Jody and I worked on Marge's page for about 10 minutes to get it right...

    By Blogger Giantsknitter, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home