Nittany Knits

Sunday, February 18, 2007



Happy 100th Post!!!!!!

Congratulations goes out to brsmaryland for winning the 100th post contest. I scientifically put all the names in a hat and shuffled them until the 'Monkey ' sock pattern finished printing (6pages), and we had a winner.

Thanks for sharing your favorite projects. I admit, I've been checking out some of these projects for the first time (like the 'Monkey' pattern listed above) and am excited to start some of them myself!

I have learned my lesson about having a contest over a holiday weekend. Since I am working, I forgot it was a holiday weekend and that many people went away and had much better things to do than post comments on blogs! Soooooo, if you missed the contest, please feel free to comment about your favorite project that you are now working on, or a favorite yarn you are working with.

Border's had a coupon for the holiday weekend, so I picked up another knitting fiction book. This one is a mystery, and the first in a series. "Died In The Wool" by Mary Kruger. Has anyone read it yet?

Off to finish the first 'Crusoe' sock and start the second.

Thanks for sharing my 100th post with me. Happy Knitting!

3 Comments:

  • Happy 100th Post!! How is the ground over there? Everyone seems to be falling left and right here.Heard it's suppose to snow let's hope not to bad. Have a Happy Monday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 AM  

  • Yippee! It's fun to be a winner! Don't feel bad...today was a work day for me too.
    See ya!

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 6:56 PM  

  • Congrats on your 100th post!

    By Blogger Jody, at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home