Nittany Knits

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The train ride home was much less eventful, which means I got to finish 'The Knitting Circle' by Ann Hood. I thought this was a great book! If I hadn't been on a filled to capacity train, I'm sure I would have cried more than the little tear that managed to escape before I got myself back under control.

I also got to finish those pesky Jaywalker pedicure socks finally. They feel just dreamy on.

Now I am knitting up some of my yummy Brooks Farm yarn from Stitches East for a birthday present for my mother. I would much rather be working on my next pair of socks, but your mother only turns 75 once. At least I'm getting to work with yarn I adore!

Off to sip some Night Night tea while I enjoy what is probably the only bad weather we will get this winter in Maryland.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home