Nittany Knits

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My computer knowledge is unfortunately limited to courses I took in college. We won't go into how many years ago that was. Let's just say that pictures were in no way a part of the computer screen. It was a black screen with orange type. So, with this in mind, when Javajem first wanted me to do this whole blogging thing, I was against it to say the least. Then she set it up so that all I had to do was type. Even I can do that. But now I've hit a snag.

I want to list out all of the blogs that I like to read (there are quite a few), but I have no idea how to go about this. I know how to put buttons on the sidebar, but I'm not into buttons and most blogs I read do not have them any way. The moral of the story is, if you see strange things happening along the sidebar, it's just me doing trail and error- mostly error.

On to knitting news. Knitglit got me all excited tonight at sit 'n knit by telling me that the new issue of Knitty should be out soon. Socks That Rock and Knitty all in one week. I feel weak in the knees :-)

Today I picked up my brand new copy of "Favorite Socks 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave". I am in love with this book! The only problem with it is there are so many must knit socks that I can hardly put them in order of what needs to be knit first. The book had to be special ordered from Borders, but came in lickity split.

Happy Knitting!

4 Comments:

  • Well so far the new knitty is a no-show. However, the March MagKnits is up and there's a pair of socks right there on the cover. Also, there are two more pairs in the pattern section Excellent. I thought of you. Oh, and I , too, am curious about this sidebar business.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 11:22 PM  

  • Now then. Your blog pictures for the High Colonic are fantastic as far as I'm concerned. Count me in for the sidebar madness - and people who don't use a spel and gramer chek shood hav there soch yawn uesd 4 kindygarden ardt prodjecs.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 10:49 AM  

  • Don't look at me, I got a book, a little experience, and an in-house computer geek, and I still asked Javajem!

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 12:08 PM  

  • Just let me know what you want to do - I can prolly help :)

    By Blogger Jody, at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home