Nittany Knits

Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy "Knitting for Mental Health And Skipping Out On Your Job Day" for March 2007. If you missed out on all the fun, don't worry. One will be provided for you every month for the rest of the year. Here's looking forward to April!

Exciting news on the home front. The girl child is willingly knitting. She picked out yarn from her stash she got last year, and cast on an i-pod cover for an i-pod she doesn't even own yet. She even took the project to bed with her and sarcastically glared at me and mumbled something about this being all my fault somehow. The kid has a great eye for color and design. Here's hoping it sticks!

Happy Knitting!

3 Comments:

  • FINALLY!!!
    If you can't beat them, join them!
    I'll go stash diving for her. Maybe with the right yarn she'll keep going.

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 10:56 PM  

  • Yeah! You finally broke her! Now my daughter has the opposite problem- she wants to knit but is too young. Maybe in a year or two. And she keeps eyeing my wheel, and telling me how it's going to be hers some day. Silly, silly girl! There was a method to my madness! She can have this one and I can get a new nicer one once she's older. ;)

    By Blogger Shelby, at 10:18 AM  

  • I must say the playing hookey with you was fun today......very relaxing...good for the knitting soul.

    Here's to April!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home