Nittany Knits

Sunday, June 03, 2007


This picture was so me last night, only I wasn't in bed- I was in a parking lot. The kids had a late night Birthday party from 7:45-9:45 bouncing around 'Pump It Up'. I had every intention of finding a quiet little coffee shop and getting lots of knitting done, but this town had no such place for me. After driving around for 45 minutes, I started to get nervous. I needed to knit! I needed my fix! So back I went to the parking lot where the kids were jumping around inside, and I started to knit in the car. The daylight started to give way to twilight, the twilight gave way to darkness. I was not to be stopped. Out I jumped and sat on a curb knitting under a street light. This is when parents exiting the building with their precious children started to REALLY look at me weird. I must have looked like a loon, but I needed to get some knitting in or one of my kids wasn't making it through the night! By the time the party ended, Mommy was all better. Bug bites and all.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • Girl, I am going to have to send you one of the flashlight's that attach to a headband. Your not really crazy until you've collected the gear!

    By Blogger Heidi, at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home