Nittany Knits

Friday, November 30, 2007

The weekend is finally here!!!!!

Another 6 day work week has me very excited for a weekend of knitting. I got the kids LOTS of movies so that I can sit on the couch with them and work on my second sock of the Storm Moon Cyndi Luaper. I had time to work on them at the Central Maryland Knitting Guild meeting on Wednesday night, and I finished the first sock that night. Since then I have to admit to hobbling around wearing one sock. I love it so much!

Miss Beth has inspired me to make a pair of Fetching gloves for ane of my Christmas presents this year. Someone had requested a pair of gloves and a scarf in red, and I immediately thought of the yummy item Miss Beth was working on Wednesday night. Thanks for the idea!

Hope everyone has a great knitting weekend!

1 Comments:

  • Yeah! I love being inspiring :-) They are a pretty quick knit and I think the little cables are so cute.

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home