Nittany Knits

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Is it me or did 'Knitting for Me' Monday feel really good after all this holiday knitting? I started a scarf for myself, since it always takes until the really cold weather for me to figure out that I have no scarf for my dress coat. It's sad really. All this knitting, and nothing to show for it.

I managed to stop off a the local wine store today and get a bottle of Boarding Pass Shiraz for tomorrows predicted snow. I'm sure there won't be so much as a flake since I am properly prepared with yarn and wine, but here's hoping!

Boy child says, "Hello" to all the knitters out there in knitting land.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • All my handknit scarves and which is my 'go-to?'...the one from the NJ flea market cuz it's cashmere. Maybe I should splurge on some cashmere fiber and knit myself a scarf. At least I'd have something to show for my hobby/obsession.
    Hi! boy child.

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home