Nittany Knits

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I had a great time at the Saturday morning coffee group at A Good Yarn in Fells Point. For a $5 donation that goes to a local charity you get pastries, beverages, and the company of wonderful knitters for a relaxing weekend morning. Last year they collected $2,300!

I'm supposed to be heading out with the kids to the Orioles game this evening, but I'm sure we will be getting very wet. I will be taking an orange knitting project to stay in the spirit of things. It will be good practice for the Stitch 'n Pitch next month with the Nationals that I got my tickets for this week. Of course, then I probably should take a red or blue project.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • 5 bucks that's a good deal for a relaxing morning. Wished there were stuff like that a little closer to my area. I'd be in heaven if we had a great little place to knit and relax on base besides home;).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home