Nittany Knits

Monday, April 30, 2007

I have a day and a half worth of work this week, and then it's time to start knitting! Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sun are all devoted to knitting. All knitting , all the time! I think I should pace myself since I've been out of the loop (pun intended), so that I'm not injured by the end of it all.

Then again, maybe not.

Today was dedicated to finding good Pho in the area. Those of you familiar with the delicious Vietnamese dish will understand the quest. I was rewarded for my in depth Internet search and enjoyed a lovely lunch at An Loi on Minstrel Way in Columbia. The fresh ingredients were such a nice compliment to the wonderful spring weather!

Off to pick the kids up at school and hunt down an administrator who can give me the answer to my question, "Why are all important school functions scheduled during my knitting meetings?"
Inquiring minds want to know! At least 3 out of 6 of my sit' n knits and guild meetings during the month of May will be spent at my children's school. Probably payback for all the knitting I'm going to do this week I suppose.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home