Nittany Knits

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Orioles won 6-4 against the Royals with Chris Gomez hitting a Grand Slam to win the game. It must have been the lucky orange Monkey socks. I only got to knit for three innings before I lost all feeling in my fingers and the rain became an issue. I think my children were very happy when this happened since we were sitting with some of their friends from school, and we have officially reached the age where Mom is embarrassing. Especially when she busts out the knitting.

Work will be taking it's toll on my knitting and blogging again for the next two weeks. I will check in when blogger allows me to. The best part of all of this is that I will be done with all the madness right before Sheep and Wool so that I can relax and enjoy myself for the weekend! That is if I can find a random gypsy to watch my children for me. All of this extra work has me using up all of my 'get out of jail for free' cards with their father.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home