Nittany Knits

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

At last a day to sleep in! But wait what is that noise I hear? Of course! We must always cut the grass at 8am. Apparently cutting grass is like going fishing. Something to be done only in the wee hours.

I should be thankful for this rude awakening, however. I have 95 pages left to read in 'The Friday Night Knitting Club' before it's due back at the library before 9pm this evening. I probably shouldn't have made plans for lunch and an afternoon sit 'n knit. Alas. I think the fine is 20 cents if I return it on my way to work tomorrow morning instead.

A busy next couple of days is in store for knitting and spinning:
*Sit 'n Knit today at Vantage House
*Sit 'n Knit tomorrow at the Lakeside Cafe
*The Columbia Festival of the Arts kicks off Friday at the Lakefront
*The 39th Annual Spinning Seminar at The Mannings on Saturday
*Sit 'n Knit Sunday at the Lakeside Cafe in honor of National Knit In Public Day (that is actually the day before) and also the Lakefront Arts Festival.

Whew! Hope to see everyone at some point. Happy Spinning and Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • I've been freaking everyone out here with my knitting - I'm so knitting in public!!! I'll be with you guys in spirit!

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home