Nittany Knits

Sunday, December 30, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
Today marks the last thirtieth birthday for me, and it has been a wonderful weekend with my family. I even received sock yarn this year from both Miss Cathy and my Mom. Thank you so much! Also, a birthday wish goes out to fellow knitter Javajem.
I'm looking forward to spending the next year with my old and new knitting friends, and planning one heck of a 40th birthday party.
Just in case my birthday and the impending New Year aren't reason enough to celebrate, there is only four months and 5 days until the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival begins!
Party on Knitters!

5 Comments:

  • Yay!! Happy Birthday! ughhhh....and don't remind me about MS&W. I'm trying to organize my stash as I sit here and it's not a pretty site.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 11:24 PM  

  • Happy 39th-and-a day!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 10:51 AM  

  • Happy Birthday! Hope it was totally awesome. This will be my first MS&W, may it be gentle on my wallet....

    By Blogger Karina, at 1:25 PM  

  • Happy birthday! Though the numbers get higher, the years get better. You're surrounded by proof ;-) Hope it was at terrific day.

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 5:07 PM  

  • Happy Birthday!!

    I didn't celebrate yesteday - the day was spent in a bed with a migraine :)

    So today is my official birthday celebrating day!!!

    By Blogger Jody, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home