Nittany Knits

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The new Knitty is here, the new Knitty is here!

It feels like I just wrote this same blog not too long ago! Is it me or is my knitting just getting more and more backed up?

I need me a pair of those kilt dress stockings. I know they are for guys and kilts and all, but I think they would be awesome snowy day socks. Maybe that's because today is Maryland's first snowy day, and I have snowy clothes on the mind.

So many great patterns and only but two hands to knit with. AUGH!

Happy Knitty viewing to you all.

2 Comments:

  • Gee, thanks. Again...

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 10:46 PM  

  • I know, I know... Somewhere in the stash is the Debbie Bliss to make a pair of Fetchings, Baaa.... talk about being one of the herd.
    Can't wait to see what you create :)

    By Blogger Heidi, at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home