Nittany Knits

Monday, December 10, 2007

I hope you all are remembering it is "Knitting for Me Monday". I know every time I turn around I keep thinking of all of things I need to do for Christmas. Perhaps a night of knitting instead of shopping, cooking, baking, addressing, or wrapping is the answer. If so, I'm going to have to leave my house because the guilt I get while sitting on my couch knitting instead of doing the holiday things staring at me is too much!!!!!!!!!!!

I never never never say this, but perhaps Starbucks is the answer. Perhaps I've lost my mind. I can't believe that Starbucks would ever be the answer to anything! However, my Christmas cards can't tell me to address them if I'm at Starbucks. My boss can't keep calling me if I 'forget' my phone at home. Certainly no one would every dream of phoning Starbucks for me (with good reason!).

Let's face it, as tempting as it may be- I just can't go to that place. Let's just hope that I can successfully lock myself in a room in my home that does not contain Christmas guilt and enjoy my knitting. I might have to pour a drink to help me along with that one!

Here's hoping your 'Knitting for me Monday' is easier than mine!!!! Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home