Nittany Knits

Friday, January 04, 2008

I did live up to my new year's blog resolution and take a picture of my first finished item of 2008. My photobucket hates me, however, and will not upload the picture from my computer. Just when I thought I would have photos to prove that I do knit with the yarn I buy.

The finished object is a feather and fan scarf for me to go with my camel long coat for winter. I was really not into knitting it in the end, but once it was off the needles and on my neck, I remembered why I started the project.

Tonight I'm going to start my project for Sunday's Cabin Fever Sit' n Knit at the Daily Grind. It is a pattern out of Melanie Falik's book 'Weekend Knitting' that is a Brioche neck warmer. Time for me to go stash diving and find some colors to play with.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • Congrats on finishing!

    Dude - get a flickr account! My company blocks photobucket - so I can't see any of the pictures!! :)

    By Blogger Jody, at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home