Nittany Knits

Wednesday, January 02, 2008



I'm not one for resolutions, but I think this year I might have to make one for the blog. I do hearby announce that I will attempt to take more photos of my finished projects and actually post said pictures to this blog. ( Notice the word attempt)

Thank you to Large Marge for my wonderful Mongolian CASHMERE that I received for my birthday. Yummy goodness.

Looking forward to a great couple of knitting days coming up. The Lakeside Cafe is on Thursday night. Saturday I might get down to A Good Yarn for the first time in many months, and Sunday afternoon is the Guild Cabin Fever Sit 'n Knit. Also, if I play my cards right, Monday might be a knitting day as well! Good thing, too. All this new yarn, and I haven't knit squat over the holidays!

Happy Knitting New Year!

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like a plan. See ya Thurs and Sun(and maybe at "cards" Monday too!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home