Nittany Knits

Saturday, January 05, 2008

My knitting is smarter than I am!

I really did have every hope that I could master that Brioche neck warmer in the round. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After many hours of staring at my work in progress last night, I have given up the ghost. I have always been of the theory that if you can read you can knit. This pattern has proven otherwise.

I felt a lot better today after heading off to A Good Yarn's sit 'n knit today and the owner Miss Loraine announced that she too thought twice about the same project as it was in progress, and gave up the ghost on hers as well. Suddenly I don't feel as bad.

Now I have to hurry up and find a new project for the Cabin Fever Sit 'N Knit tomorrow. Perhaps I can whip out that Kristin Knits book I've not used yet and find something fun and colorful to work on. Hummm

Off to deal with stinky little people. One is much stinkier than the other. I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home