Nittany Knits

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I was in Annapolis yesterday for a meeting, so I headed over to 'The Yarn Garden' to see what was going on. I had not been to this store since the first time I had visited it over four years ago when I first started knitting.

Since I was there I asked if they carried any Frog Tree Merino. (If you don't know why, see previous post) I was told by a very nice woman that they had the alpaca, but not the merino. Hey, it was worth a shot. So as I'm looking around the shop, what do I come across? Frog Tree Merino. Not the color I am looking for of course, but this is no longer the point. There were about 15 skeins of it sitting in it's own little spot, not even hiding amongst other yarns. Hummmmm. Curious.

I forgave the major flaw of not knowing your own stock due to the fact that the color I needed was not present, and the fact that they were very friendly during my visit. Since no Frog Tree Merino was coming home with me I adopted two skeins of 'Happy Feet' in red, and they are currently enjoying their new home.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home