Nittany Knits

Wednesday, March 05, 2008



Just in time for the warm weather, my margarita glass is done! I picked it up from 'The Pottery Stop' this weekend, and had no idea how margarita like the weather would be this week. Now to get me some fixins.

You will notice the lovely background once again in this photo. The grren chair is actually Large Marge's, and so is the camera. I was kid sitting for her on Sunday and took some photos while I was there. You see, my loner camera has finally bit the big one. No mas. I thank Large Marge for the time I was able to use it. Now, it appears it is time to purchase my own camera. I'm not big on the high tech front (as my dial up internet connection will attest to), so this is a big step for me. Heck, I still wouldn't have a cell phone if it wasn't for Large Marge's husband getting me one for Christmas three years ago. I still have no I-pod. I'm in the technological dark ages.

I hear good things about the Cannons. Anyone else haveany good feedback for me? I don't need this thing to cook me dinner, I just want to take good point and shoot photos.

Happy Knitting everyone!

3 Comments:

  • I love how it came out!!! I need to get my plate!

    By Blogger Jody, at 2:22 PM  

  • I love my Cannon Power Shot A95 recommended by my brother (who has a masters in photography) and knows that the easier the camera the better for me. It takes some extremely close up photos that is great for photographing your knitting.
    Good luck!

    By Blogger Lisette M, at 3:55 PM  

  • The colors and designs are so... so ... refrescar!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home