Nittany Knits

Monday, March 03, 2008

Since today is 'Knitting For Me Monday', I thought that I would show off my new sock that I am working on.

This is my 'Angry Leprechaun' sock as of yesterday afternoon. I turned the heel last night and I'm still trying to figure out my swirls on the foot. The sun was so bright that the dark green yarn didn't show up against the green plastic chair (nothing but the best for my photo shoots!). This is my first time knitting up Neighborhood Fiber yarn. The colorway is 'Sheridan Circle'. I wanted a sock for St. Patty's Day, and after I started working with it I realized it was a little dark and stormy looking for St. Patty's Day. This is not kelly or clover green. It reminds me more of an angry leprechaun. Hence, the name of the sock.

I'd better go supervise my children. The twelve year olds are making Brownies unattended. AUGH.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • I love those colors! The sock looks awesome, the name is hilarious. That hat looked gorgeous too. Maybe I can feel it sometime.

    By Blogger Karina, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home