Nittany Knits

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

'Top Chef' Rules!

Tomorrow night's debut episode of Season 4 'Top Chef Chicago' has a new interest for me. I joined a Ravelry group that puts a new spin on an already great show. Sixteen chefs compete on 'Top Chef', so sixteen people are placed into a 'Top Chef' Ravelry group. Each knitter is assigned a chef. The knitter who has the winning chef gets knitting related goodies from the other 15 contestants. How much fun is that?

My chef is Lisa. Go Lisa Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other knitting related news, The Greenery Hat is finished and awesome. I will photograph it if I ever invest in the camera that I saw and love. It's a new Cannon, and it sure is purty! Too bad I go into a fit everytime I think of spending that much money on something beside yarn.

In other knitting news, I think I have yet ANOTHER yardage emergency on my hands. The 'Angry Leprechaun' socks are looking like they are going to run out of yarn before I finish foot #2. Looks like I'm going to have to cut off some toes! What is up with me this month?????????

Road trip news! I'm off to Pittsburgh on a weekend getaway. They have a new yarn store open, so I of couse will have to go check it out! Let's hope I can control myself, or that camera I was discussing earlier is history.

Happy Knitting everyone!

1 Comments:

  • When will you learn that the extra hank of yarn can sometimes be returned or used for something else?

    Probably when I do.

    Have fun this weekend!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home