Nittany Knits

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Things are taking baby steps in the right direction. Yeah!

Muchos Gracias goes out to the guys and gals cutting their hair short for the summer in support of my gal who's hair has seemed to stop falling out for right now. You all are so awesome!

Many thanks also going out for the hat making army that has formed! I finally finished my first hat. Took me long enough. I realize it is the perfect project for me right now. It goes in circle like a sock, only it takes alot fewer stitches:-)

Finally, so many thanks for the [rayers. We know that is the difference between yesterday and today. Please keep up the prayer chain and show those doctors I'm not crazy when I look them in the eye and say, "It will work. People are praying." They always give me that crazy woman look, but we knitters are used to that look:-)

We missed Christmas knitting yesterday. Looks like we are going to have a Christmas in July to make up for it. Details later....

Happy Knitting.

3 Comments:

  • I'll cut what's left of the longer hair today too.

    Seriously.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 11:13 AM  

  • I'm getting my hair cut next Thursday and I am already thinking of Brie and her new do! I wanna be cool like Brie and have short hair too!!

    Glad to hear things are going in the right direction. You can literally feel the power of prayer right now - can't you! Isn't the greatest!

    Hang tight sister! We all got your back!

    By Blogger Jody, at 12:37 PM  

  • Doctors...they think it's all about them! ;-)
    So glad this glorious day brought good things your way.
    Keep on keeping on!

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home