Nittany Knits

Thursday, April 10, 2008

We had our first 24 hours in a week without a fever over 38 degrees celcius. Woowho!!!!!!! This is big news because even though she is still feeling like the bottom of a barf bucket, she can at least sleep in between trips to the bathroom. A night without shaking and baking is good stuff!

In celebration of such events, there was a wonderful sunset last night! We have a great view of the city from our room, and the colors were spectacular last night.

I am hoping to figure out my flickr issues by this weekend so that I can show some pictures . I have a ton of them, I just am having trouble uploading them to flickr so that I can share them with you all.

A big thank you to Javajem for stopping by last night to add some flair to PeaceandLove's blog and dropping by much loved presents.

6 Comments:

  • Howdy Stranger!! Thought I would come by and say Hi. How's life on your end?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • }-| This is me with my eyes squinched together I'm thinking of you guys so hard! Only good thoughts are headed your way.
    -Rebecca

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

  • Leave it to you to find the beautiful sunset at the bottom of the barf bucket.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 8:51 PM  

  • Yeah - fever-free! That is great news. Hope it keeps up.

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 7:24 AM  

  • Good news about the fever! I'll keep the fingers crossed that it stays away!

    Good luck with everything, you seem to be doing an amazing job staying positive!

    By Blogger Karina, at 8:57 AM  

  • Woohoo!! No fevers! I'm so excited!

    I'd be more than happy to upload pics for you if need help :)

    By Blogger Jody, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home