Nittany Knits

Thursday, April 03, 2008

So much for going home.

We are still at Hopkins. After signing the discharge papers, my baby girl started to spike another fever. There went any ideas of home. Too bad everything was already packed in the car, which if you know anything about Hopkins- the car is approxamately 5 city blocks away.

I did still have knitting, but everytime I try to knit, my precious child has me do something for her. It is officailly on purpose, since she just downright said yesterday, "Mom, I don't want you to knit" when she couldn't think of something I needed to do for her. OK then!

If I can't knit to relieve stress, I'm in some trouble here. Maybe I'll hit her with a tranquilizer gun to get some rows in :-) I have already taught her how to knit, and she doesn't like to do so. There went family bonding time. Oh, what would the Harlot do?

Speaking of the Harlot, she needs to stop coming to the area. Everytime I get excited about going to see her, major health issues break out. Last time I was going in for surgery the next day for malignant melanoma, and now this when she arrives on Monday. I give up! She puts a health curse on me and my family. (I love her anyway though)

The princess is calling- I must go

3 Comments:

  • (see comment on PeaceandLove) Perhaps a little Dramamine in her Ovaltine?

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 12:12 PM  

  • did we decide on a hampster or rabbit dose?

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 8:59 PM  

  • maybe if you promise to knit HER some more socks she won't mind so much :)

    Hope to see you guys soon!

    By Blogger Jody, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home