Nittany Knits

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thursday March 20th is not just the first day of spring. It is also 'Won't You Wear a Sweater Day' in honor of Mr. Fred Roger's birthday. Being a Pittsburgh girl (or didn't you read that last post) I am very fond of Mr. Rogers and am looking forward to wearing my sweater.

I have been having trouble with posting my yarn store pictures of my trip to Pittsburgh, so I will have to get back to telling you all about my favorite mew Pittsburgh yarn store 'Bloomin Yarns' in McMurray,Pa. I hope to see the gals at Maryland Sheep and Wool.

Looking forward to seeing so many of you again at the Central Maryland Knitting Guild meeting! Happy Knitting!

3 Comments:

  • My brother lives in Bethel Park, and I went to school at IUP! "Mr. Rogers" was a regular speaker for commencement! His show still makes me smile!
    Nice green socks!

    By Blogger Knitting Kris, at 6:03 AM  

  • It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I grew up watching Mr. Rogers - yes I'm showing my age. I know people mock him but how can you not like him???

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 10:49 AM  

  • Mr. Rogers has always been the man of my dreams. When others were drooling over Brad Pitt, I was watching Fred take his jacket off and trade it for a sweater. I grieved when the world lost him.
    Hugs,
    Joan

    By Blogger FuguesStateKnits, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home