Nittany Knits

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Check out the pictures I took with my NEW camera today. Yes, you read that last sentence correctly. I have made a major electronic purchase. I went with a Cannon and got it 40% off after it was on sale, I used a coupon, and I got a display model.
The first picture is my fiished 'Greenery Hat'. The second picture is the 'Angry Leprechaun Sock'

These were the first two pictures taken with the new camera, so I still have to learn to take good photos with it. For now, I'll settle for having any photos of my finished projects.
Since I will not be posting again until after the weekend, have a happy and safe St. Patty's Day. My mother was pleased to tell me that she hunted down some green wine for me for the occasion. This could be very interesting. Doesn't 'Mad Dog' come in funky colors???????
Happy Knitting!

4 Comments:

  • Oh, I love those socks. They are such a great color too!

    I just read some of your previous blog entries, and a yard sale before MDSW is a great idea.....Hmmm..... :)

    By Blogger Knitting Kris, at 6:16 AM  

  • Ohh the greenery hat looks awesome! I think I will make one too!

    By Blogger Karoline, at 8:42 AM  

  • Congrats on the new camera!!

    Your Greenery hat looks great - I'm so glad you found that last skein!

    By Blogger Jody, at 9:20 AM  

  • love, Love, LOVE the Greenery hat. And your pictures are wonderful. Nicely centered and focused. I expect great things.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home