Nittany Knits

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My little cherub face gets to come home for a couple of days!

If she doesn't spike a fever now that she is off of antibiotics, she will get to come home until the test results all come back and we get a solid treatment plan in place. YEAH!

I did get to knit two rows of my 'Opening Day' socks on Opening Day yesterday. Too bad the Orioles looked as bad as the weather felt. ICKY! If my socks keep getting knit up at this pace, the Orioles will be in the World Series by the time they are finished. That my friends, is a long time!

Many thanks go out to three knitters in my life. Tink Knits for bringing by cards to the Hospital and very useful parking passes (that were put to immediate use I might add). Storm Moon for the emergency sock yarn to make me feel better. And last, and never least, Large Marge for swinging by tonight to help out when she was totally beat. Thank you!

Happy April Fools Day! I hope no one got hit by the pranksters too hard today.

1 Comments:

  • Happy April Fools Day! I'm thinking about you guys constantly :)

    By Blogger Jody, at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home