Nittany Knits

Friday, April 04, 2008

The word came back today that The Girl will not be getting a bone marrow transplant from her brother since he is not a match for her. There's shocking news. They have been completely different since birth, why would they be the same for this :-)

This means that her treatments start Monday or Tuesday and will be high dose cyclophosphamide. Lots of poosible side effects, but the only one she hears is the possible hair loss.

So with that in mind, anyone know of some great funky wigs? I'm talking RockStar pink, Hannah Montana Blonde, etc. She has always been fashionable, and why shouldn't she do this the same way! I doubt she would let us knit her a wig.

Looking like I could turn the heal of her sock tonight. Here's hoping :-)

2 Comments:

  • I'm so knitting the Hallowig!!!

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 10:28 PM  

  • Ha! I was just thinking about the Hallowig :)

    I'll keep an eye out for cute wigs :)

    See you tomorrow!

    By Blogger Jody, at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home