Nittany Knits

Friday, April 18, 2008



Here is proof of both knitting and theme night at Hopkins. This would be the finished pedicure sock (the other one is about half way done with the leg). Those cool toes would be the result of a pedicure manicure night. The nail polish was given to her by her church group leaders, and I must admit that is is sooo cool that I myself have done my toes in it as well :-)

Rumor has it the kid could get sprung from the hospital sooner than they were letting on. Keep your fingers crossed!

Big thanks going out to tons of people, hope I don't forget anyone. Miss Jenn for cooking awesome food for us and gifts, Miss Jean for gifts and smiles and hugs, Poopsie for your gift, Tinknits for almost getting to knit with me, Miss Beth for gifts and encouragement, Mr. Mike for hugs, and as always Large Marge for giving up her own life to run mine. You've done such a great job that I am kicking you out and returning you to your own family. You may visit once a week, but other than that I want you bonding with your peeps. With that news, everyone can start calling and e-mailing me instead of Large Marge to give her a well deserved vacation. Keep in mind that e-mails are more likely to be returned than calls, as I am never home.

One week until we knit for Christmas presents. I know I will be knitting for everyone on my list this year, and need to get those needles clicking :-)

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • Woohoo for pedicures! Gotta love pedicure socks - and the bonus if you don't even have to knit a whole sock!

    Glad to hear she may be sprung sooner than you thought!

    By Blogger Jody, at 1:12 PM  

  • Love the toes and the sock!
    Hope the homecoming is soon. That would be such a nice gift.
    Hope you get to enjoy some nice weekend weather.
    Hugs!

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home