Nittany Knits

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I got some knitting time in today while watching the Penguin hockey game. Hopkins does not have the VS. television station, so I can only watch the playoff games when they are on NBC. I got more knitting in while watching the movie 'Underdog' tonight. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. So overall, it was a good knitting day.

Today was a good health day for my daughter, but she is getting weeker and is having more trouble standing and walking. I'm trying to interest her into seated yoga, but she isn't going for it. Tomorrow I'm calling in the physical therapists so she can tell them no instead of me for a change:-)

Thanks to all those who keep knitting hats for her next to bald head. They are so awesome!!! By the way StormMoon, my mother tried to steal her hat you made out of the Socks That Rock. I had to explain to her that stealing my knitting is one thing, but she is approaching a whole other ball park when she tries to steal your hat! She backed away slowly from it, but I know her wheels are turning for when this child starts growing hair again. She might be a knitting thief, but at least she has great taste!

Don't forget to knit something for yourself for 'Knitting For Me Monday'! Happy Knitting.

1 Comments:

  • So glad to hear Brie is getting better!

    Good job putting a stop to hat theft! hehe

    By Blogger Jody, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home