Nittany Knits

Wednesday, May 21, 2008



Originally uploaded by NittanyKnits
Thanks to all who made this beautiful blanket for my daughter! Miss Berger Beth delivered it last night. What a wonderful gift. The picture only shows half of it. There are another 6 lovely squares that are not shown in this picture. Every square is different, and they are all put together with a lace border. She is going to love it!

Also thanks to Miss Alice, who I ran into at the new Harris Tweeter and gave me a very nice gift as well. I miss hanging out with all of you knitters!

Great news from the hospital today. We stepped foot outside for...7 whole minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is wipped out from it all, but I think it went great for her :-)

News from sock wars tomorrow. Happy knitting!

4 Comments:

  • Just gorgeous! What a great gift!

    By Blogger Jody, at 12:57 PM  

  • How lovely, if I do say so myself! It will look great in her new pink and green room.
    Fresh air does a body good. Glad you both got a taste of some.

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 1:02 PM  

  • I'm so pleased to hear that you could get to take her outside.
    I haven't been keeping up with your blog, so only just read this.

    By Blogger m, at 1:37 PM  

  • What a BEAUTIFUL blanket! You have such talented friends! Tell Brie she's in our prayers and I'm glad she got outside. And we can meet to knit any time you want - just let me know what works for you!

    By Blogger The Flying Knitter, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home