Nittany Knits

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

We have been in the PICU unit since Friday and things have not been good. As a matter of fact, they have been the opposite of good.

Please pray for my daughter.

There will be special prayers said at both services this Sunday at Grace Community Church in Fulton, MD at 9:15 and 11:15, where the entire church will be praying for my daughter. If you are in the area, please attend no matter what your denomination or religous background. This is the church my children and I call home, and they have been our lifeline. I couldn't possibly tell you all of the wonderful ways God has touched us through these wonderful people. Just know that you will feel amazingly welcomed and loved just for attending on this day.

Thank you all for lifting up my daughter and my family in prayer. I honestly believe it is the only reason that she is still with us.

11 Comments:

  • You're both in my thoughts.

    By Blogger Shelby, at 9:21 PM  

  • She is being prayed for by so many people - we are all lifting her and you up to God's care.

    We love you!

    By Blogger Jody, at 11:28 PM  

  • You're constantly in my prayers and thoughts!

    And...javajem is right, she's being prayed for by so many people- even complete strangers are praying for you and her both...hang in there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 AM  

  • I read about your blog over at Jody's.... my sincere prayers and concern are with you and your family.

    By Blogger Liz, at 9:51 AM  

  • It is true about even strangers praying and sending their healing thoughts. You can't deny the power of prayer.
    I'm glad your church is open to all denominations.

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 10:43 AM  

  • Know that Katie, Amanda and I are sending our healing thought-beams Brie's way!

    Love,
    Rebecca

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM  

  • You don't know me but I am a friend of Jody's and I wanted to let you know that you and your daughter are in my prayers. Positive thoughts are also wished upon all of you. ~Amber (knitfriendly on ravelry)

    By Blogger knitfriendly, at 3:41 PM  

  • My thought, as always, are with you. I'm going to do my best to attend one of the services on Sunday.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 5:36 PM  

  • I found you through javagem's blog and wanted to let you know that I'm lifting your entire family up in prayer ...

    By Blogger Sereknitty, at 6:15 PM  

  • We'll be there and I'm so happy Grace is doing this for Brie. You are in my constant prayers...

    By Blogger The Flying Knitter, at 7:39 PM  

  • We are praying daily for your daughter and your entire family and will continue to do so. She is still on the prayer list here in N.C.

    Isaiah 40:29
    "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home